- UNPARALLELED QUALITY ASSURANCE: Before, During, and After production. Get the print you want on the first try!
- MOISTURE CONTROL - Before production, our raw materials are dried for several hours to eliminate moisture prior to extrusion, preventing brittleness.
- LASER PRECISION - During production, the diameter of our filament is continuously monitored and controlled by laser measurement systems, minimizing the possibility of clogs.
- VACUUM SEALED - After production, our spools are each vacuum sealed with a silica gel packet to keep moisture locked out.
- DEDICATION TO SERVICE - All of our packages are personally inspected before being sent to distribution, ensuring our products are only sold after they meet our criteria.
1kg (2.2lb) spool of high quality 1.75mm PLA filament.
Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.03mm.
Recommended extrusion temperature: 180°C - 220°C (356°F - 428°F).
So you have a 3D printer. Congratulations! You have the ability to design and create anything that you can imagine. But in order to produce quality prints, one must use quality materials.
That's why we pride ourselves on offering not only the best possible filament products, but also the best possible shopping experience.
Creators new and old know that moisture is the bane of good filament. Water from moisture causes hydrolysis, which results in the deterioration of the chemical bonds that makes good filament strong and flexible.
Simply put, this means your filament could get brittle and stiff. Therefore, we take great measures to ensure that moisture is locked out of both our raw materials and our final product, resulting in better quality filament and better quality prints.
We are obsessed with the accuracy of our filament's dimensions. Laser measurement systems ensure that our filament maintains a high degree of precision
and automatically adjusts extrusion to immediately correct any deviations. Our high accuracy filament will save you time and headaches from dealing with extruder clogs, mid-print failures, and constant babysitting of your print job.
Why waste time, filament, and patience with disfigured and fragile print jobs? Consistently get the results you want the first time with better filament.
Our team is dedicated not only to our customers, but to the 3D printing community as well. As fellow creators, we understand printing struggles and strive to offer our customers the highest standard of service and quality.