UNPARALLELED QUALITY ASSURANCE: Before, During, and After production. Get the print you want on the first try!
• MOISTURE CONTROL - Before production, our raw materials are dried for several hours to eliminate moisture prior to extrusion, preventing brittleness.
• LASER PRECISION - During production, the diameter of our filament is continuously monitored and controlled by laser measurement systems, minimizing the possibility of clogs.
• VACUUM SEALED - After production, our spools are each vacuum sealed to keep moisture locked out.
• DEDICATION TO SERVICE - All of our packages are personally inspected before being sent to distribution, ensuring our products are only sold after they meet our criteria.
• Custom colors are available upon request. MOQ for custom color: 10rolls of 800g (1.76lb) spool of high quality 1.75mm TPU filament.
Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.03mm.
Recommended extrusion temperature: 180°C - 220°C (356°F - 428°F).
Natural White TPU Filament, 1.75mm, 800grams