JINOS PETG 3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm, Black
- Diameter: 1.75mm ±0.03mm
- Print Temperature: 210-260°C / (446-550°F)
- Print Speed: 50-100mm/s
- Printing bed Temp.: Room Temperature or 50-80°C
- Spool Diameter: 200mm (7.87") - Center Hole Diameter: 53mm (2.10")
- Store the product at a cool and dry environment
1.This high quality PETG filament has high tensile strength and impact resistance. It prints like PLA without odor and warp.
2. It is suitable for most 3D printers and can be easily printed on most polar surface such as glass, paper, paper based tapes, masking tape., etc.
3. Excellent layer-to-layer adhesion and tensile strength make PETG one of the best candidates for manufacturing functional parts and components.
4. PETG is hygroscopic in nature. It is recommended to store the opened printer filament in dry container with silica gel desiccant to prevent taking moisture.
5. Trouble shooting: Having some issues with your filaments? Check this link out for some good advice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlmCc-vRNr0