Premium PLA product for future scientists, engineers and artists.
Release their creativity now!
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Under strict quality control, this product is made of Natureworks PLA, a bio-polymer derived from plant resources such as corn starch. This ensures it is safe to use. Its consistent filament diameter helps the users to have a great doodling experience.
- DEDICATION TO SERVICE - All of our packages are personally inspected before being sent to distribution, ensuring our products are only sold after they meet our criteria.
- Various Colors
Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm.
Product Dimension: 1.2" x 1.2" x 10",
Product Net Weight: 7.05 Ounces (200 gram)
- Recommended PLA extrusion temperature: 210°C - 220°C (410°F - 428°F).
- Keep the Filaments Dry: It is always a good practice to keep the cap closed and store the filament tube in a dry and cool area.
- Safety First: Adult supervision is highly recommended for kids of eight or younger
- A return is allowed and full refund is guaranteed for none-used product. Opened, used or damaged product will not be accepted.